Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Strength Training Supplements Are Protein Supplements Like "Body Fortress" Effective For Strength Training?

Are protein supplements like "Body Fortress" effective for strength training? - strength training supplements

I was mixing a protein supplement in milk after treatment, approximately 4 times per week. I've worked hard this summer and noticed results in my chest, arms and abs. I'm curious if some of that is helped by the protein supplement.
I was led to believe that because of the results, but I'm not sure if it only because I work hard.

1 comment:

♫88Keys♪ Pl♣ya said...

Yes, that's why. I mean, you have other factors such as hormones and other proteins that build your muscles.
The reason for this is the protein from amino acids. Your muscles are made of amino acids! This means that if you have additional protein, eggs or lean meat, consumption of this supplement, only in the muscles when they are broken, consume thrive.

So here's how it works:
You can practice and break down the muscle.
Now they have to amino acids (proteins) for reconstruction.
The consumption of protein supplements (which is a high concentration)
Your muscles take on everything that has and more than they were before .... can accumulate resistance!

All I know whether or not help in these things, you should always take or exercises in which it is difficult for the kidneys. In addition, do, do not need your material XXX Mass Builder, unless your health.

=] Chris

Post a Comment