Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Cake Ideas For Runners High School Musical Birthday Cake Ideas?

High School Musical Birthday Cake Ideas? - birthday cake ideas for runners

I do not even know, with High School Musical, or one of the suites. However, this is the theme of the birthday celebration of my niece. I'm going to bake the cake, and you want something really unique. There must be at all simple, I decorate cakes for the year and I am very much working with fondant on cakes, gum paste, etc. But ignorance of the premise of the movie, I want a hard time with a spectacular idea. Please help!

4 comments:

Liveve said...

You could wear a hat and say fondant letters: "High School Musical." Make sure your red, white and yellow.

Here are some other ideas, but are probably too simple for you.
In any case, have a looksie. =]

http://www.trinacakes.com/high_school_mu ...
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1201/1428 ...
http://suzannefiskarstv.typepad.com/phot ...

^ ^ I realllly good idea in the back!


Good luck!

... said...

Hmm what could I do, and, as a music note, guitar, stars, or you could make curtains, red (as in one scene), with the stars and the number of times:))

Then you can use a microphone or basketball!

ctrnr66 said...

make a note of music and theater, or a star

baasically to: a musical competition


photo of stars like Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley Tisdale has put (make sure to dress like Sharpay charcter Troy and Gabriella.

I hope this has helped his niece happy birthdsy

ctrnr66 said...

make a note of music and theater, or a star

baasically to: a musical competition


photo of stars like Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens or Ashley Tisdale has put (make sure to dress like Sharpay charcter Troy and Gabriella.

I hope this has helped his niece happy birthdsy

Post a Comment