Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yukon Denali Sale Wanna Buy My 99 Yukon Denali... New Engine, Would You Buy For Asking Price. 7500?

Wanna buy my 99 yukon denali... new engine, would you buy for asking price. 7500? - yukon denali sale

Hey, I want for my Yukon Denali 1999th I was converted to 5.7 355 (equal share) in the summer, the rest of the car over 140k on it. Leather interior, dual power seats electric windows, AHK keyless entry, new tires (less than 2000 miles on them the last oil change) (more HSP) has a truck-building, but was not used as highly. Babies had. the heat works great! Reservation System Bose stereo, 6-disc changer, direction wheel, paint in good condition, no body rust. I will not be 7500. Issues: the front and rear bumpers are broken, the back (a 6 by 8 inches missing area in each case) before a 9 "crack (only in damage, the plastic products that are not harmful to the body both Dings parking, less than 5 mph). AC not working, (with new capacitors (I think)) the transaction backdoor new game needs, I want to sell EPG, broken driver's side door handle needs to assign (only into the handle. simple solution, I now have no time. Call for details. 952 381 4020

No comments:

Post a Comment