Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brazilian Wax Training Video Double Dipping For Brazilian Wax...how (un)safe Is This?

Double dipping for Brazilian wax...how (un)safe is this? - brazilian wax training video

I heard that this germ is widespread and that "good" is not always a dual immersion classroom. However, I was taken in the salons listed in Beautician Association, where I come from (and must be highly qualified) and all they tell me they have a wax by the customer. I do not think that a double dip! Everyone says to wear gloves, new towels on the tables, etc., but only one application for each person. How big is a growing problem in eastern Brazil, what the probability of detecting something through the wax?

3 comments:

rxing said...

They should ask themselves whether they are changed after each client. Hazardous shares

LuvMyBab... said...

comtamintes Wax Double Dipping ... I would never anyone wax (doubling especially Brazil), which dips. It is simply a lack of hygiene. Perhaps the use of the various halls of WAZ for everyone. Then you can double dip, while the wax is discarded after each client. Exhibits may buy blocks of wax small enough to fit a new one for each new customer without using wax. Maybe I should ask if the change of the wax. But I would not get waxed in a salon, two sinks and does not change the wax. I learned a beautician and reorganization in the Chapter that the heat does not kill germs and bacteria, especially in the wax. You may have an infection or a skin disease. Although it may unlikey they have used some agreement in May on the wax.

LSaddict said...

It is certain that if the wax applicator in a thatn it is used. How can something that you already have?

It's like double dipping his own food. No sharing, no problem.

Post a Comment