Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How To Get Rid Prostate Infection Taking Keflex And Having Slight Kidney Pain, When To Worry.?

Taking Keflex and having slight kidney pain, when to worry.? - how to get rid prostate infection

High'm taking Keflex for urinary tract infections, and I know that hard on the kidneys. My infection seems to be improving, the fever is gone and I have no pain in the prostate, but I think my kidneys are working hard to try to rid my body of keflex on. This is not so bad, I get the same thing if I take Sudafed. I know this can be a side effect of medication, the pain is bearable, but I want to know when you care about. I had blood tests in the past and do not indicate poor kidney function and have normal blood pressure, but the fact that things like Sudafed, and now this antibiotic that my kidney pain, worries me a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment