Monday, February 22, 2010

Hard Hanna Montana Does My Lil Sister Watch Too Much Tv/Disney Channel?(I'm Gona Shoot Myself If I Hear That Hanna Montana Again)?

Does My Lil Sister watch Too Much Tv/Disney Channel?(I'm gona shoot myself if I hear that Hanna Montana again)? - hard hanna montana

my little sister watches entirely too much Disney Channel. I've had enough. I'm still working on the show on my PC and my little sister 8 years television at all. that's pretty bad. I want to stop my mother, so cautious and let him go outside every day and play. I think it still play once every 2 years. Finally, I realized the extremely unhealthy. I miss television, and now, after ten minutes of trading destroyed
TV, what was once good. Sometimes commercials soo long that I forget what I see and change channels. I used to like my little sister as a child his age. I have to play a great age 2-8.
I can not say that about him. She has many toys and she is probably sick of all. But my motherspend much of their hard-earned money to buy things for them ... Reading, you will probably have a library card, but that has not happened yet. She said she has read all his books (which for me, the B * llshit shes because a abunch of books, and I do not think there have sooo much they viewed sick excuses.)

I know that Disney Channel, the worst channel can do at least one child of his time, and Nick a little bit less, I think, a little Disney Channel has learned to act like a snob, and not to be racist white youths from Paris Hilton's type. I'm sick Hannah Montana S ***. It is clearly defined, the perfect example for the children of his age .. Boyfriend Miley Cyrus is my age. 20.
Its like, more than half of the summer and all day I hear in the background is Zack and Cody, Hannah Mo.Tana, Wizards of Waverly Pl ...
woo woo woo woo.

What can I do to help my sister?
I want you not addicted to television, and probably few social skills, as you probably can socialize young mind with intelligence and force-feed, and to and understand, the people at an early age ... Idk
Is this reasonable?
You can Feeel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment