Saturday, November 21, 2009

Absolutely Fabulous The Last Shoutrapidshare I Can't Make Calls For The Last 2 Hrs Because My Fabulous IPhone Doesn't Work. Love The Reliability. Awesome!?

I can't make calls for the last 2 hrs because my fabulous iPhone doesn't work. Love the reliability. Awesome!? - absolutely fabulous the last shoutrapidshare

Do not use an iPhone for business! It is absolutely reliable! Call and after about 10 seconds for the fall and I can remember, wonderful ... it is not repeated. Internet also fails. This happened about 3 days and led by a technician, "something on your side" to fix it. What the fuck !!!!!!!!!!! Network Why should I pay a company phone reliability for less than my previous phone service? This is total crap, I'm slowly growing to hate my iPhone because it does not work half the time. A strictly with AT & T is the dumbest decision Apple has never - AT & T has no idea what they're doing to your network and iPhone users are forced to endure the crap customer service and worse. It is absolutely scandalous. My money is a complete waste of the iPhone. They remain with Verizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment