Saturday, November 7, 2009

Work Boat For Sale Florida How Do I Get My Boat Registered In Florida?

How do I get my boat registered in florida? - work boat for sale florida

I live in Sarasota and I boat a boat cheaply from a man who said he lost his case and an idiot who does not even receive a certificate. The man used to act now to try to contact him. This could be a stolen boat, but I suppose it would not make easy the transfer of the property. The tag office told me to be ridiculously expensive for an injunction. Would it be cheaper if I just as the sheriff's office and tried to put him as an abandoned ship right?

1 comment:

45 auto said...

He has big problems, there is a reg hence the title also means that it is only listed> Take the front and the VIN number on the starboard DMV and ask them if they gave the names and see who the owner of the boat. Could some 1 more, who could work with them good luck> there is not as abandoned "belongs to about 1> Who in the title>

Post a Comment