Friday, November 6, 2009

Can You Get Gonorrhea From A Brazilian Wax Is Is Possible To Get Gonorrhea From Using Public Bathrooms?

Is is possible to get gonorrhea from using public bathrooms? - can you get gonorrhea from a brazilian wax

My sister is 16 and she came to me crying and said she wanted the doctor and the MDC, said the SES PAP was unusual and I wanted a CHLYMADIA gonorrhea test to start it. She said she was negative for CHLYMADIA, but positive for gonorrhea. I swore I'd never have been sexually active, never kissed a boy. I Just Want to Know Where is the lie that it was really a public toilet to use.

2 comments:

libby_mc... said...

No, you can get an STD from a public toilet. Only the sexual contact. They feel ashamed of what you just support them and maybe ... in the upbringing of their sexual contacts exactly what is seen?

starbunn... said...

No, you can not understand gonorrhea from a public toilet. Many reasons can cause abnormal Pap again. My dad finally came back abnormal, but the technology used badly, and there was a problem. I suggest that the test and go from there. Finally, she cleaned, it will not only be infected. His partner, it gave her and when another couple, then it becomes natural. Not good if everyone promiscuous.

Post a Comment