Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Secondary Syphilis More Condition_symptoms Is There Any Stage Of Syphilis Which Makes A Body Smell VERY BAD?

Is there any stage of syphilis which makes a body smell VERY BAD? - secondary syphilis more condition_symptoms

I was going for the treatment of secondary syphilis in four years. Now my body feels really bad and I guess it could be caused by the disease. I feel myself and my wife and my friends often tell me that my body feels very bad. I do not aproblem before. It's two years ago, my body began to smell. For this reason, my friends and others to avoid the smell to stick by me. In our office staff hate to sit with me together. I have always tried, not working to solve the problem, even in the toilet three or four times a day and that. That is why I hate myself and vote. I will refrain from going to social gatherings. What can I do? Myslf Kill? Or who can help me find a solution to my problem?
Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment