Monday, November 9, 2009

Error Returned While Creating The Volume Shadow Copy:80042306 Volume Shadow Copy Service Error: Error Calling A Routine On The Shadow Copy Provider How Do I Back Up My Computer When I Get This Error?

How do I back up my computer when I get this error? - error returned while creating the volume shadow copy:80042306 volume shadow copy service error: error calling a routine on the shadow copy provider

The error report says ...

State Backup
Operation: Backup
Active backup destination: File
Media name: "April 11 backup 2009.bkf created 4/12/2009 at 4:14 pm"


Error while creating the volume identified: 800423f4
Abort backup.

----------------------

The operation fails.

----------------------

This is the backup file from Windows!

1 comment:

Kaleb The Atheist said...

This means that there is an error with the file "800423f4"

Probably corruption, and his team not to risk damaging the data set used to save something to

You can find this file, either manually correct and delete

or

Now to repair a face can be found unreliable software, and a trial

Hope this helps

Post a Comment